NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof)

+4
Pimp
Gaustad
Chris
SaMuRaI
8 posters

Go down

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Empty Rakim lying about me scamming (proof)

Post  SaMuRaI 19.08.08 11:18

Strider (According to Rakim, he scammed some credits, so he is on a 2 week suspension)

I got 3 screenshots and the truth. Rakim/Pimp was made because I told him he sucked in a game. When he asked to 1v1 me I told him I won't bother because I suck 1v1 and he will win. So he said if I don't 1v1 him he won't give me the NADL link so I can sign up. (Which I was asking for before this came up). I told him I will find it anyways. So he said don't bother you're banned from the league. I asked him why, and he told me because of what I said. Then he told me if I gave him credit's he wouldent ban me. (Power abusing if you ask me as well as scamming) If you don't beleive me, luckily I took 3 screenshots. So here they're.

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban1qm6
Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban2je9
Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban3ay0

No it's not photoshoped. Why would I waste my time on rakim to photoshop a 2 week suspension. Also screw you rakim. For trying to screw me over.
SaMuRaI
SaMuRaI

Back to top Go down

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Empty Re: Rakim lying about me scamming (proof)

Post  Chris 19.08.08 12:23

Rakim has lost his priviledges being GM for season 2.

Thank you lots for being smart and taking screen shots. good job
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Empty Re: Rakim lying about me scamming (proof)

Post  Gaustad 19.08.08 13:02

Chris wrote:Rakim has lost his priviledges being GM for season 2.

Thank you lots for being smart and taking screen shots. good job
I am willing to be Cyclones GM, if Greg doesn't want to move up from assistant GM to GM.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Empty nadl

Post  Pimp 19.08.08 13:06

nadl will die anyways.
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  camms 19.08.08 13:57

Get cut from MKL yet Rakim or are you still hangin' from that thread?

camms

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimp 19.08.08 14:28

camms wrote:Get cut from MKL yet Rakim or are you still hangin' from that thread?

who knows
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  redwings9 19.08.08 15:41

Strider wrote:Strider (According to Rakim, he scammed some credits, so he is on a 2 week suspension)

I got 3 screenshots and the truth. Rakim/Pimp was made because I told him he sucked in a game. When he asked to 1v1 me I told him I won't bother because I suck 1v1 and he will win. So he said if I don't 1v1 him he won't give me the NADL link so I can sign up. (Which I was asking for before this came up). I told him I will find it anyways. So he said don't bother you're banned from the league. I asked him why, and he told me because of what I said. Then he told me if I gave him credit's he wouldent ban me. (Power abusing if you ask me as well as scamming) If you don't beleive me, luckily I took 3 screenshots. So here they're.

Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban1qm6
Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban2je9
Rakim lying about me scamming (proof) Rakimban3ay0

No it's not photoshoped. Why would I waste my time on rakim to photoshop a 2 week suspension. Also screw you rakim. For trying to screw me over.
how do u take screenshots lol Question

redwings9

Back to top Go down

Post  ray-whitney 19.08.08 20:26

Good Job with the screen shots

ray-whitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Smolenak 23.08.08 14:44

thts how rakim is. i probably dont think this was the first time hes scammed some1
Smolenak
Smolenak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum