NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals

+4
Habs
Chris
Gaustad
Naslund19
8 posters

Go down

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals Empty I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals

Post  Naslund19 22.08.08 9:16

Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wabts to get traded to a more chill team my team A: has to many problems with me and thats it. A team i would like to get traded to would be Generals or Voodoo if not nty for your offers Smile
Naslund19
Naslund19

Back to top Go down

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals Empty Re: I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals

Post  Naslund19 22.08.08 9:18

Naslund19 wrote:Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wants to get traded to a more chill team my team A: has to many problems with me and thats it. A team i would like to get traded to would be Generals or Voodoo if not nty for your offers Smile
Naslund19
Naslund19

Back to top Go down

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals Empty Re: I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals

Post  Gaustad 22.08.08 9:23

We didn't want you anyways Sad
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris 22.08.08 9:34

"Naslund19: Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wabts to get traded"

1) Brandon your on Boston Bears, Clown will choose to trade you or release you
2) Brandon you don't make your own dicisions, and spealically in NADL Transaction, are you dumb? Transactions are for GM's to post Releases and Trades.
3) If you actually think your going to get in MKL gl because if you in with writing this>[quote="Naslund19"]Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wabts to get traded quote] gl bro.

4) If you leave your team you are still a Boston Bear you can't just choose to join other team, and Im guessing if you leave Clown will jail you. (Not trade of release you, basically means ban whole ssn till ssn3)
Which M.Davison is on for leaving to join The Red Devils a team he sits on bench and makes them laugh..
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 22.08.08 10:05

Naslund19 wrote:Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wabts to get traded to a more chill team my team A: has to many problems with me and thats it. A team i would like to get traded to would be Generals or Voodoo if not nty for your offers Smile

Well, now you just screwed your manager cuz everyone else knows you want to leave and they won't put up much for you... and yourself, cuz you'll probably not be traded in a result of this and be benched, or scratched for the rest of the season. And anyways... you want to go to a more chill team? wtf is that supposed to mean? This is kiekko ice hockey... not a popularity contest... and anyways, it's pretty chill for the player that's on the ice (get it? chill ROFL)
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 22.08.08 10:09

Naslund19 wrote:Brandon, of the boston Bears (me) wabts to get traded to a more chill team my team A: has to many problems with me and thats it. A team i would like to get traded to would be Generals or Voodoo if not nty for your offers Smile

Well atleast he was being honest and telling us how everyone on the team dont like him. We all know exactly why that is jajaja Very Happy but i think the best thing is if you dont get traded you might aswell get dropped because your gonna be feeling so much negativity and you will play bad as an outcome but talk it out with your GM.
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 22.08.08 10:10

D_doughty wrote:

Well atleast he was being honest and telling us how everyone on the team dont like him. We all know exactly why that is jajaja Very Happy but i think the best thing is if you dont get traded you might aswell get dropped because your gonna be feeling so much negativity and you will play bad as an outcome but talk it out with your GM.

In the case where he wants to get traded though, it's stupid to put it out publicly, you talk to your GM, not post it in a forum... as i said before, he screwed himself and his manager.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  Dionne 22.08.08 11:13

if u come to oshawa ill rip your fuckin head off. k thanks

Dionne

Back to top Go down

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals Empty lol

Post  Zetterbrg 22.08.08 13:28

Brandon you are on 2 teams?
Name: Trezeguet
Team: Long Island HC

Same IP: Brandon Barker Ericsson

Name: Brandon
Team: Boston Bears

hmm....
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris 22.08.08 17:06

Zetterbrg wrote:Brandon you are on 2 teams?
Name: Trezeguet
Team: Long Island HC

Same IP: Brandon Barker Ericsson

Name: Brandon
Team: Boston Bears

hmm....

Treze is Denzel who was at his house (They know eachother in real life)

im moving this subject to league discussion its not suppost to be in trans
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I want to get Traded to Voodoo or Generals Empty oooooh

Post  Zetterbrg 22.08.08 17:33

ok i did not know that. =]
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutty6 25.08.08 4:05

We'll see Brandon. Now that I am GM I will see what i can do

Tutty6
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down