NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About brandon.

+5
Getzlaf
Naslund19
Pothier
Quiznos
SaMuRaI
9 posters

Go down

About brandon. Empty About brandon.

Post  SaMuRaI 23.08.08 22:20

Chasez and I were in a training room practacing against Elias and some other decent players. When Brandon tells us we have to come to some game. Neither of us wanted to go and we tell him that clown said we arent supposed to play anyone. He tells us to come anyways. Then we go, and we said we don't really wanna play randon noobs. (Fighting Irish) Anyways next thing you know Brandon is puck hogging and getting owned. Then we're down 3-2 and he's just talking mad shit about chasez offense and then my defense. So I went on offense and brandon went on defense. I tied it up 3-3 or something. I don't remember exact numbers. Anyways, he got scored on a few times and said he can't play defense. I told him well you need to pass more on offense and he starts talking shit about me saying I'm going to be cut. He said he was on the phone with clown right now and I'll be cut in the morning.

Now, when I was drafted. I was asked if I could play D in private. I said I can play any position but I don't like Brandon. I was told that if he gave me any shit he would be cut. So if you decide to cut me, I guess you had to learn the hard way. If you cut him, then I guess he shouldent cut off his nose spite his face. If you don't cut anyone, then he atleast need's talked to. I won't take his shit. That's all I really got to say.

Oh and thanks for making us play noobs then getting us owned. LOL
SaMuRaI
SaMuRaI

Back to top Go down

About brandon. Empty Re: About brandon.

Post  Quiznos 24.08.08 6:48

Strider wrote:Chasez and I were in a training room practacing against Elias and some other decent players. When Brandon tells us we have to come to some game. Neither of us wanted to go and we tell him that clown said we arent supposed to play anyone. He tells us to come anyways. Then we go, and we said we don't really wanna play randon noobs. (Fighting Irish) Anyways next thing you know Brandon is puck hogging and getting owned. Then we're down 3-2 and he's just talking mad shit about chasez offense and then my defense. So I went on offense and brandon went on defense. I tied it up 3-3 or something. I don't remember exact numbers. Anyways, he got scored on a few times and said he can't play defense. I told him well you need to pass more on offense and he starts talking shit about me saying I'm going to be cut. He said he was on the phone with clown right now and I'll be cut in the morning.

Now, when I was drafted. I was asked if I could play D in private. I said I can play any position but I don't like Brandon. I was told that if he gave me any shit he would be cut. So if you decide to cut me, I guess you had to learn the hard way. If you cut him, then I guess he shouldent cut off his nose spite his face. If you don't cut anyone, then he atleast need's talked to. I won't take his shit. That's all I really got to say.

next time, dont play, and dont say a word to him, and next time send a note to Clown, dont post it on the forums. bounce
Quiznos
Quiznos

Back to top Go down

Post  Pothier 24.08.08 12:34

Don't worry guys, I WILL make sure this IS dealt with, he has been getting on my nerves also. With either a trade,cut, or ill Jail him easily. Very Happy
Pothier
Pothier

Back to top Go down

Post  Naslund19 24.08.08 12:56

ahhaahhaha Strider i just read wut u wwrote and btw im brandon so gj posting this and all the BS
Naslund19
Naslund19

Back to top Go down

Post  Getzlaf 24.08.08 13:35

Strider wrote:Chasez and I were in a training room practacing against Elias and some other decent players. When Brandon tells us we have to come to some game. Neither of us wanted to go and we tell him that clown said we arent supposed to play anyone. He tells us to come anyways. Then we go, and we said we don't really wanna play randon noobs. (Fighting Irish) Anyways next thing you know Brandon is puck hogging and getting owned. Then we're down 3-2 and he's just talking mad shit about chasez offense and then my defense. So I went on offense and brandon went on defense. I tied it up 3-3 or something. I don't remember exact numbers. Anyways, he got scored on a few times and said he can't play defense. I told him well you need to pass more on offense and he starts talking shit about me saying I'm going to be cut. He said he was on the phone with clown right now and I'll be cut in the morning.

I personally think he needs to grow up, What i have herd. But then again i think you do too for making this pointless tread ffs..

also..

/Ignore
Getzlaf
Getzlaf
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimp 26.08.08 19:23

SaMuRaI wrote:Chasez and I were in a training room practacing against Elias and some other decent players. When Brandon tells us we have to come to some game. Neither of us wanted to go and we tell him that clown said we arent supposed to play anyone. He tells us to come anyways. Then we go, and we said we don't really wanna play randon noobs. (Fighting Irish) Anyways next thing you know Brandon is puck hogging and getting owned. Then we're down 3-2 and he's just talking mad shit about chasez offense and then my defense. So I went on offense and brandon went on defense. I tied it up 3-3 or something. I don't remember exact numbers. Anyways, he got scored on a few times and said he can't play defense. I told him well you need to pass more on offense and he starts talking shit about me saying I'm going to be cut. He said he was on the phone with clown right now and I'll be cut in the morning.

I love kids
Pimp
Pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreaked 02.09.08 5:47

SaMuRaI wrote:Chasez and I were in a training room practacing against Elias and some other decent players. When Brandon tells us we have to come to some game. Neither of us wanted to go and we tell him that clown said we arent supposed to play anyone. He tells us to come anyways. Then we go, and we said we don't really wanna play randon noobs. (Fighting Irish) Anyways next thing you know Brandon is puck hogging and getting owned. Then we're down 3-2 and he's just talking mad shit about chasez offense and then my defense. So I went on offense and brandon went on defense. I tied it up 3-3 or something. I don't remember exact numbers. Anyways, he got scored on a few times and said he can't play defense. I told him well you need to pass more on offense and he starts talking shit about me saying I'm going to be cut. He said he was on the phone with clown right now and I'll be cut in the morning.

why would you take your fucking time to write all this.Pointless
Wreaked
Wreaked

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 02.09.08 8:22

I disagree

Last edited by Habs on 02.09.08 9:35; edited 1 time in total
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down