NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduled games excuses HERE

2 posters

Go down

Scheduled games excuses HERE Empty Scheduled games excuses HERE

Post  D_doughty 25.08.08 20:03

Okay i cant make wednesdays games and if u reschedule for thursday i cant make either since im going to visit my pal jay from bullet for my valentine and watch they amazing fking ROCK HARD CONCERT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and he is gonna give me some notes so i can play on my guitar since im still a nobbie <Razz i wuv the wales people jajaja
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Scheduled games excuses HERE Empty Re: Scheduled games excuses HERE

Post  Habs 28.08.08 21:44

D_doughty wrote:Okay i cant make wednesdays games and if u reschedule for thursday i cant make either since im going to visit my pal jay from bullet for my valentine and watch they amazing fking ROCK HARD CONCERT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and he is gonna give me some notes so i can play on my guitar since im still a nobbie <Razz i wuv the wales people jajaja

Ok well, I"ll put your thread to good use. I won't be able to make Monday's game because I'm going to see Nightwish in concert "and watch they amazing fking ROCK HARD CONCERT!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". Very Happy

Resched maybe? Iunno. GL if I'm not there.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down