NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Wolves/HC Scenario:

2 posters

Go down

Ice Wolves/HC Scenario: Empty Ice Wolves/HC Scenario:

Post  Gaustad 28.08.08 9:25

I heard the same story from players on both teams. The HC player left. Ice Wolves tried to ice it, but HC kept trying to score.

From the rules...

- If a player is lagging, the two teams play until the next whistle. After this whistle the puck is iced for 1 full kiekko minute. If the player does not return, and there are no extras the team must play short handed until a team mate shows.

Ice Wolves waited a minute without scoring. Then, HC guys left out of frustration.

This is a win for Ice Wolves.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Ice Wolves/HC Scenario: Empty Re: Ice Wolves/HC Scenario:

Post  Chris 28.08.08 9:57

Gaustad wrote:I heard the same story from players on both teams. The HC player left. Ice Wolves tried to ice it, but HC kept trying to score.

From the rules...

- If a player is lagging, the two teams play until the next whistle. After this whistle the puck is iced for 1 full kiekko minute. If the player does not return, and there are no extras the team must play short handed until a team mate shows.

Ice Wolves waited a minute without scoring. Then, HC guys left out of frustration.

Actually..
We didn't try to score thats where your wrong..
We tried icing your fagget player Habenero and Indiandot tried scoring therefore we will have a rematch

Whenever both teams have 4
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 28.08.08 9:59

Chris wrote:
Gaustad wrote:I heard the same story from players on both teams. The HC player left. Ice Wolves tried to ice it, but HC kept trying to score.

From the rules...

Actually..
We tried icing your fagget player Habenero and Indiandot tried scoring therefore we will have a rematch

For some reason I believe your players and mine more than you...

We didn't score until a minute was up. Case closed.

Suck it up. You lost. Jeeze.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris 28.08.08 10:44

Gaustad wrote:
Chris wrote:

From the rules...

Actually..

Actually you have no idea what your saying.. Bizzu is an asswhole and when we were icing he said SCORE ON DEM! and stuff he's an ass we will have a rematch and your team has lost priviledges at Home side (Because Habenero scored when icing) Sunday is the last day we can play or forfiet who ever doesn't show
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 28.08.08 11:09

Chris wrote:
Gaustad wrote:
Chris wrote:

From the rules...

Actually..

Actually you have no idea what your saying.. Bizzu is an asswhole and when we were icing he said SCORE ON DEM! and stuff he's an ass we will have a rematch and your team has lost priviledges at Home side (Because Habenero scored when icing) Sunday is the last day we can play or forfiet who ever doesn't show
Haha, you're funny.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down