NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zetterbrgs had it.

3 posters

Go down

Zetterbrgs had it. Empty Zetterbrgs had it.

Post  Zetterbrg 29.08.08 19:16

IM gonna be away from the team. ill still be on kiekko for lil while. but if you catch my drift..i fucking quit nadl. fuck teams. all they do is bitch and bitch and bitch when u make a mistake. okay well here is one thing. NADL = North American DEVELOPMENT league. means its where u develop skills. its fucking okay to make a mistake because you learn and DEVELOP off of your mistakes so this stupid drama shit needs to fucking quit, things like WOW, OMG WTF when u make a mistake....plz stfu no one wants to hear it. so fuck all of you that has said shit.

and if you dont like the way i play then deal with it. i want to see you try and play Defence with no one coming back for a forecheck, 3v1 try it. not many can do it, no one in this league except for MAYBE yoho can. and to tell him to leave this league if u think its a joke...fuck u guys...why the fuck would u ever tell one of the better players to leave??ARE YOU FUCKING RETARTED?

im not going to name any names. but there is only one person on this whole game i have never seen say shit when u make a mistake.
and that is Getzlaf. personally i have never seen him say anything. others may have..idk.

and Davison u my nigga too =]
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Zetterbrgs had it. Empty Oooh

Post  Zetterbrg 29.08.08 19:19

also...it all comes back around...its called Karma.

and then if someone does bad, and there isnt a sub, dont fucking sit on the bench people need to grow the fuck up everywhere. this is suppose to be a "fun" game..competitive but fun. well with all of you ignorant fucks out there playing it. you make it pretty rediculous

and the posting of the pictures of cocks n shit. needs to stop, bcuz its not funny at all. many people agree with me on that.
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Zetterbrgs had it. Empty Ye guys... this is not the mkl..

Post  A.O. 29.08.08 23:17

Ok guys seriously... this is nadl, where you get better for the mkl, this is the league your supposed to make mistakes and learn from them, So whoever you are, sthu because if you cant be nice to a team player, you shouldnt be on a damn team. Thank you.
A.O.
A.O.

Back to top Go down

Zetterbrgs had it. Empty Re: Zetterbrgs had it.

Post  Gaustad 29.08.08 23:18

Anybody who threatens to quit in this league will never be drafted in the MKL. It's a fact.

GM's remember this stuff.

Everybody who's posting these threads...you need to grow up. Or no MKL for you.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Zetterbrgs had it. Empty Re: Zetterbrgs had it.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum