NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming Commishiner

3 posters

Go down

Becoming Commishiner Empty Becoming Commishiner

Post  Josh 03.09.08 13:58

[i] D_Doughtry i hardly was able to run this league, Chris like took it all over, All he did was suspend players and cheat. Atleast dats what others say, and plus i was Co-Commishiner Just because Gustad is in MKL what makes u think dat he will be commited to a development league? I asked Allen to start this thing back up he gave me Head Admin and obviously Chris took over, there was nothing i could do to make him just let me do the work my self and if ur not appresicated of how i run a league, u might aswell quit i honestly dint care what u do it's not like im gonna need u in fact like hardly no one needs u, Butler is never at his team games when he is suppost to.. u know why.. hes in MKL, he could care less about this league but for now Im Commishiner and if Guastad wants to be Co-Commishiner id be happy to have him.
Josh
Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Becoming Commishiner Empty Re: Becoming Commishiner

Post  Gaustad 03.09.08 17:06

Josh wrote:[i] D_Doughtry i hardly was able to run this league, Chris like took it all over, All he did was suspend players and cheat. Atleast dats what others say, and plus i was Co-Commishiner Just because Gustad is in MKL what makes u think dat he will be commited to a development league? I asked Allen to start this thing back up he gave me Head Admin and obviously Chris took over, there was nothing i could do to make him just let me do the work my self and if ur not appresicated of how i run a league, u might aswell quit i honestly dint care what u do it's not like im gonna need u in fact like hardly no one needs u, Butler is never at his team games when he is suppost to.. u know why.. hes in MKL, he could care less about this league but for now Im Commishiner and if Guastad wants to be Co-Commishiner id be happy to have him.
Haha, you guys make me laugh.

I'm not at the games because I tell you I won't be, and, you know, I have a life.

I haven't been at any of the MKL games, either.

Oh yea, you guys lose by the way. I de-admin'ed everyone except Allen, Getzlaf, camms, and I, the REAL commissioners.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 03.09.08 19:25

Josh wrote:[i] D_Doughtry i hardly was able to run this league, Chris like took it all over, All he did was suspend players and cheat. Atleast dats what others say, and plus i was Co-Commishiner Just because Gustad is in MKL what makes u think dat he will be commited to a development league? I asked Allen to start this thing back up he gave me Head Admin and obviously Chris took over, there was nothing i could do to make him just let me do the work my self and if ur not appresicated of how i run a league, u might aswell quit i honestly dint care what u do it's not like im gonna need u in fact like hardly no one needs u, Butler is never at his team games when he is suppost to.. u know why.. hes in MKL, he could care less about this league but for now Im Commishiner and if Guastad wants to be Co-Commishiner id be happy to have him.

Josh if you state that you dont care about this then why bother typing anything and .... im sure you spelt appreciated wrong you typed appresicated. Also , and if ur not appresicated of how i run a league made no sense untill i gave it a second read and yes mkl players actually have a better idea on leagues or did you not know allen is in the mkl and he started it...geaz you children never think outside the box Laughing
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum