NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No?

5 posters

Go down

Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No? Empty Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No?

Post  Josh 05.09.08 14:03

If u think we sould restart season 2 because of the cause of cheating by Long Island Or do u think we sould just keep the league running for about 6 weeks more?
Josh
Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No? Empty Re: Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No?

Post  Habs 05.09.08 15:38

If the restart would be a clean transition then ok, but I doubt that would happen and it would just ruin stuff. That's just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong to believe this.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No? Empty Re: Thinking Of Restarting Season 2? We Ask You... Yes Or No?

Post  ray-whitney 13.09.08 15:03

Habs wrote:If the restart would be a clean transition then ok, but I doubt that would happen and it would just ruin stuff. That's just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong to believe this.
exactly

ray-whitney

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreaked 16.09.08 17:44

Habs wrote:If the restart would be a clean transition then ok, but I doubt that would happen and it would just ruin stuff. That's just my opinion, correct me if I am wrong to believe this.

Agreed because people would probably leave after what has happend and if they liked their team.
Wreaked
Wreaked

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 16.09.08 18:57

have a lock out

and start season 3
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down