NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danis is not telling the truth

4 posters

Go down

Danis is not telling the truth Empty Danis is not telling the truth

Post  Carnival 27.08.08 11:54

danis lied about me telling him to leave i didnt he sais if u want me to leave just say it and i said <Carnival>Idc thats up to you and he says <Gordon> Say yes or no and i say <Carnival> idc that went on and on but i never said leave and even if i did danis if i told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? dont worry about logo guys i can get u one all u have to do is put carnival on team and not dibz just put carnival on he has logo service

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and God rose him on the third day Repent all your sins in Jesus name Amen.
Praise the Lord!!!

Last edited by Carnival on 27.08.08 11:56; edited 1 time in total

Carnival

Back to top Go down

Danis is not telling the truth Empty Re: Danis is not telling the truth

Post  Gaustad 27.08.08 11:56

Carnival wrote:danis lied about me telling him to leave i didnt he sais if u want me to leave just say it and i said <Carnival>Idc thats up to you and he says <Gordon> Say yes or no and i say <Carnival> idc that went on and on but i never said leave and even if i did danis if i told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? dont worry about logo guys i can all u have to do is put carnival on team and not dibz just put carnival on he has logo service

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and God rose him on the third day Repent all your sins in Jesus name Amen
Either way, Danis is being traded. You're staying Carnival. Danis had already asked to be traded prior to this.

But, thanks for offering up logo service. I'll invite Carnival now.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 27.08.08 20:41

Carnival wrote:danis lied about me telling him to leave i didnt he sais if u want me to leave just say it and i said <Carnival>Idc thats up to you and he says <Gordon> Say yes or no and i say <Carnival> idc that went on and on but i never said leave and even if i did danis if i told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? dont worry about logo guys i can get u one all u have to do is put carnival on team and not dibz just put carnival on he has logo service

Jesus died on the cross for our sins and God rose him on the third day Repent all your sins in Jesus name Amen.
Praise the Lord!!!

GOD BLESS ICE WOLVES KEEP THE CHRISTIANS ROFL KEEEEEEEEEEEP THEEEEEEEEEEEM WE WIN GAMES WITH THEM its called praying just like at my high school basketball game i prayed for 15 points <-- not a lot but w.e and i got 16 and i did very good having it being my umm 5th 6th game in a league based basketball game with (RULES) . study
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Suffocate 29.08.08 12:00

Lets not bring religion into kiekko please, because I'm an atheist freak who likes Marilyn Manson.

FIXED.
Suffocate
Suffocate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down