NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

+5
Chris
Zetterbrg
Link
Gaustad
Habs
9 posters

Go down

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH? Empty Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

Post  Habs 29.08.08 22:19

Third time posting this...

Chris wrote:

Gaustad wrote:

Chris wrote:

Gaustad wrote:I heard the same story from players on both teams. The HC player left. Ice Wolves tried to ice it, but HC kept trying to score.

From the rules...

- If a player is lagging, the two teams play until the next whistle. After this whistle the puck is iced for 1 full kiekko minute. If the player does not return, and there are no extras the team must play short handed until a team mate shows.

Ice Wolves waited a minute without scoring. Then, HC guys left out of frustration.

This is a win for Ice Wolves.

Actually..
We didn't try to score thats where your wrong..
We tried icing your fagget player Habenero and Indiandot tried scoring therefore we will have a rematch

Whenever both teams have 4

For some reason I believe your players and mine more than you...

We didn't score until a minute was up. Case closed.

Suck it up. You lost. Jeeze.

Actually you have no idea what your saying.. Bizzu is an asswhole and when we were icing he said SCORE ON DEM! and stuff he's an ass we will have a rematch and your team has lost priviledges at Home side (Because Habenero scored when icing) Sunday is the last day we can play or forfiet who ever doesn't show

Your player lagged at 1:00, Bizzu yelled SCORE ON THEM at 2:00. Habenero did not score when icing, look at the log yourself. P.Rai scored soonest after the 2:00 mark and it was at 2:16, a substantial time after 2:00 (so even if your player lagged at say 1:15, it's still a minute). And it's not even like he carried it into your zone, the puck was iced but didn't reach the red line, 2 minutes passed, your player was handling it, Rai stole it then scored. And your players did shoot on us. The most memorable one was right off the face off because something like a shot off a face off is hard to miss.
If your players and our players are agreeing on this story, I do not see why you are still argueing it. There is a log for the goals and you said Habenero scored while icing, which means your memory of the game... well lets say... isn't too accurate (it's not like you're lying or anything).

I think this argument closes this case.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH? Empty Re: Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

Post  Gaustad 29.08.08 22:20

I think Chris de-admin'ed me.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH? Empty Re: Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH?

Post  Habs 29.08.08 22:41

Gaustad wrote:I think Chris de-admin'ed me.

Wow, this is totally effing stupid. Gj ruining the league Chris. I'll talk to Allen, maybe he can do something bout it ugh.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 29.08.08 22:42

Habs wrote:
Gaustad wrote:I think Chris de-admin'ed me.

Wow, this is totally effing stupid. Gj ruining the league Chris. I'll talk to Allen, maybe he can do something bout it ugh.
I already did.

These forums are in for some changes...just for everybody's information.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Link 29.08.08 22:59

Dont forget to watch out for the best interest of the league. What I see is a lot of selfish people fighting. It was only one game. Who really cares who wins in a developmental league. Just my take. (ROME@haveatake.com)
Link
Link
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH? Empty agreed

Post  Zetterbrg 29.08.08 23:04

^agreed
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 29.08.08 23:16

Link wrote:Dont forget to watch out for the best interest of the league. What I see is a lot of selfish people fighting. It was only one game. Who really cares who wins in a developmental league. Just my take. (ROME@haveatake.com)

You're right, although the problem is that this was not the first time he has abused his powers to give himself an advantage. The problem has been dealt with though and I am content with the resolution.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris 29.08.08 23:49

im just wasting my time typing this bullshit lmao.. im annoying.
im an idiot
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 29.08.08 23:57

Chris wrote:ur just wasting your time typing this bullshit lmao..
noones gunna read all this

Why did you delete it 2 times then? Wink
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  buddyss/food_good 31.08.08 7:13

Habs wrote:
Chris wrote:ur just wasting your time typing this bullshit lmao..
noones gunna read all this

Why did you delete it 2 times then? Wink
LOLOLOL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
buddyss/food_good
buddyss/food_good

Back to top Go down

Well well well, toppic has been deleted again... WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE TRUTH? Empty joke?

Post  M_Skoula 05.09.08 14:46

is this a joke? i was on the ice when this was happening. the ice wolves (us) were trying to ice it when the opponent droped down to 3 people. when we were trying to ice it, they tried to intercept it and attempted to score, not the other way around. we told them to stop it and let us ice it. they continued to try to score, so we started to play again (after a minute or so of them trying to score). we scored about 2 minutes after 4v3 happened, they bitched about it and left. it should be gg, ice wolves win, and if its not i probably wont play in this league, its either got horriable rules or bad leaders.

-m_skoula
ps this is what happens when 12 - 15 year olds run stuff

M_Skoula

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 05.09.08 16:54

umm idk if this is not a good idea but if this league is a developement league and all why do we let mkl players join.This is what i mean like chris is basically a cheater u know he gets all the great mkl free agents and wins everything so that is like a disadvantage ...its my opinion and i just think someone should fix this up because a lot of nadl players get dropped for mkl players and whats the point of the league if they havent developed.
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 05.09.08 16:54

D_doughty wrote:umm idk if this is not a good idea but if this league is a developement league and all why do we let mkl players join.This is what i mean like chris is basically a cheater u know he gets all the great mkl free agents and wins everything so that is like a disadvantage ...its my opinion and i just think someone should fix this up because a lot of nadl players get dropped for mkl players and whats the point of the league if they havent developed.

just so it dosent get changed idk .
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 06.09.08 0:21

the children here need to get the fuck of this site

get to school you stupid lil shits lol

us older guys want to enjoy this game with out you fucks ruining it
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 06.09.08 9:09

M.Davison wrote:the children here need to get the fuck of this site

get to school you stupid lil shits lol

us older guys want to enjoy this game with out you fucks ruining it

um your not helping at all and why do you need to cuss at everyone ? plus the comment there "us older guys" im sure you didnt mean yourself right ?
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down