NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

+12
M.Davison
Josh
Tutty6
Wreaked
Getzlaf
D_doughty
Tupac
buddyss/food_good
Habs
Chris
B.Allen
Gaustad
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

Post  Gaustad 29.08.08 23:09

After talking with Allen about this, we have decided it is in the best interest of the league to fire Chris from his league posts.

Chris threatened to ban countless players, and did on a few occasions from the forums. He abused his powers, and this is something we cannot have from a League Manager.

As of now, Higgin is now the GM of Long Island HC.

I will be acting as League Manager for the near future, until the GM's select a new League Manager.

As an act of good faith, I am agreeing to replay the Ice Wolves - HC game on Sunday night, as scheduled by Chris.

BOYCE IS A TOP AWFUL PLAYER AND HE ALWAYS WILL BE. HE IS ALSO SUPER ANNOYING, AND AN IDIOT.
k this isnt from gaustad, dont want to get him in trouble. -Penner

That is all.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty Re: Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

Post  B.Allen 29.08.08 23:12

Chris has done a shit job so far. After giving him my trust, and completley fucking the league over...I will glady fire Chris as commish, and habd the reigns over to Gaustad.

B.Allen
Admin
Admin

https://nadl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty Re: Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

Post  Chris 29.08.08 23:50

fuck you gaustad..
and Higgin or Higgins?..

cuz im not giving long island to higgin you can suck my dick
Chris
Chris
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 29.08.08 23:51

Chris wrote:fuck you gaustad..
and Higgin or Higgins?..

Oh, and the big red text up there wasn't me, it was one of the other Admins.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 29.08.08 23:52

Gaustad wrote:
and Higgin or Higgins?..

Oh, and the big red text up there wasn't me, it was one of the other Admins.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  buddyss/food_good 30.08.08 4:43

good job gaustad i saw chris was cheating and was complaining that he will ban people if they didnt redo the game and plus he didn't use the rules so..
buddyss/food_good
buddyss/food_good

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupac 30.08.08 6:45

Wait where does that leave me. Also if higgin or w/e doesnt wanna be gm idk if you'll let me :S. but if not am i still assistant gm
Tupac
Tupac

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 30.08.08 12:59

boy it took a lot longer then expected but you guys finally kicked boyce outta here.
THANK GOD!
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  Getzlaf 30.08.08 16:41

Great, a player from my team..
Getzlaf
Getzlaf
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Wreaked 30.08.08 17:36

and Higgin or Higgins?..

cuz im not giving long island to higgin you can suck my non-pubic dick

pls grow up
Wreaked
Wreaked

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 30.08.08 20:21

Guys, I made a typo.

The team will go to Rare, if he is willing to be a GM. Higgins will keep his Assistant GM post.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty ttt

Post  2Pac 30.08.08 22:33

I was too lazy to sign on and come back here but both are very active (sarcasm) so how is it a good choice

2Pac

Back to top Go down

Post  Tutty6 01.09.08 16:00

Gaustad if you want ill be the second commish . im willing to and im active.

Tutty6
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 01.09.08 16:09

Tutty6 wrote:Gaustad if you want ill be the second commish . im willing to and im active.
I will pass the torch very soon. I'll keep you in mind.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh 02.09.08 18:59

Tutty6 wrote:Gaustad if you want ill be the second commish . im willing to and im active.

Im the 2nd Commishiner i was Commish with Chris and i sould be Head Commishiner
Josh
Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  D_doughty 02.09.08 20:18

Josh wrote:

Im the 2nd Commishiner i was Commish with Chris and i sould be Head Commishiner

your 12 though joshua and your literally a copy of chris .......you arent suited for this job like gaustad and the others in mkl.
D_doughty
D_doughty

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 02.09.08 21:14

i prefer a commishiner who is older than 18-20

i dont know who the fuck is editing my posts

who ever it is they can fuck off

Last edited by M.Davison on 03.09.08 14:15; edited 1 time in total
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty ...

Post  Zetterbrg 03.09.08 2:16

^^^what davison said
Zetterbrg
Zetterbrg

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read Empty rofl

Post  Tupac 03.09.08 13:56

This league was created by someone who isnt 10-12 and its a huge reason why its still alive. If you want to join a league that was created by 10-12 year olds why dont you join .unos. oh wait it failed badly. Maybe you could join larose.'s league; oh wait it was also failed as bad. NADL is the like the only minor league that actually got past season 1 so i doubt theres ever going to be a league that is hosted by 10-12 year old otherwise it would fail just like the past 50 leagues that were created
Tupac
Tupac

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh 03.09.08 14:00

Tupac who cares, im running NADL, and im 13 not 10-12 im in Grade 8 i know a lot about making leagues i had my own on online sport games i have experiance.
Josh
Josh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 03.09.08 14:18

who ever is admin they changed my post

around

i said i would like to see a mature GM someone aged 18-20

who ever is the admin that changed my post to "id like to see someone aged 10=12*

well they can fuck off.... seriously if this is how this shit is going TO BE RUN
then whats the point in even playing in this league

ffs you people in charge need to fuckn step up
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 03.09.08 14:18

M.Davison wrote:who ever is admin they changed my post

around

i said i would like to see a mature GM someone aged 18-20

who ever is the admin that changed my post to "id like to see someone aged 10=12*

well they can fuck off.... seriously if this is how this shit is going TO BE RUN
then whats the point in even playing in this league

ffs you people in charge need to fuckn step up

quoted for security reasons
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 03.09.08 15:59

Tupac wrote:This league was created by someone who isnt 10-12 and its a huge reason why its still alive. If you want to join a league that was created by 10-12 year olds why dont you join .unos. oh wait it failed badly. Maybe you could join larose.'s league; oh wait it was also failed as bad. NADL is the like the only minor league that actually got past season 1 so i doubt theres ever going to be a league that is hosted by 10-12 year old otherwise it would fail just like the past 50 leagues that were created

Couldn't agree more.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 03.09.08 17:03

I assigned Getzlaf and Camms as the new GM's with me, NOT Chris.

And someone deleted my last post. This calls for serious action, since I have no idea as to who did it.

Therefore, the only admins will be me, Getzlaf, and camms. All the other GM's lose their admin privileges (for the time being).

Don't mess with me, whoever you are.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 03.09.08 18:18

good

im glad that some mature people are taking over

thank you
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next