NADL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

+12
M.Davison
Josh
Tutty6
Wreaked
Getzlaf
D_doughty
Tupac
buddyss/food_good
Habs
Chris
B.Allen
Gaustad
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

Post  B.Allen 03.09.08 18:27

Habs wrote:
Tupac wrote:This league was created by someone who isnt 10-12 and its a huge reason why its still alive. If you want to join a league that was created by 10-12 year olds why dont you join .unos. oh wait it failed badly. Maybe you could join larose.'s league; oh wait it was also failed as bad. NADL is the like the only minor league that actually got past season 1 so i doubt theres ever going to be a league that is hosted by 10-12 year old otherwise it would fail just like the past 50 leagues that were created

Couldn't agree more.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Season one didn't even end properly. The finals was never played, it was a joke really. However it's up to the players to buck up and stop fucking around. Most players in the NADL care about one thing. Making the MKL, guess what? The MAJORITY OF YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!! Before you start worrying about the MKL, improve your game the NADL....that's why I created this league in the first place...TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME. So please, stop asking MKL GM's to sign/draft you...and improve your game in the NADL.

B.Allen
Admin
Admin

https://nadl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Fired as GM and League Manager...Read

Post  Perez 03.09.08 18:37

B.Allen wrote:
Habs wrote:
Tupac wrote:This league was created by someone who isnt 10-12 and its a huge reason why its still alive. If you want to join a league that was created by 10-12 year olds why dont you join .unos. oh wait it failed badly. Maybe you could join larose.'s league; oh wait it was also failed as bad. NADL is the like the only minor league that actually got past season 1 so i doubt theres ever going to be a league that is hosted by 10-12 year old otherwise it would fail just like the past 50 leagues that were created

Couldn't agree more.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Season one didn't even end properly. The finals was never played, it was a joke really. However it's up to the players to buck up and stop fucking around. Most players in the NADL care about one thing. Making the MKL, guess what? The MAJORITY OF YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!!!!!! Before you start worrying about the MKL, improve your game the NADL....that's why I created this league in the first place...TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME. So please, stop asking MKL GM's to sign/draft you...and improve your game in the NADL.

Yeh I agree, with you Allen. The Only reason the NADL playoffs weren't played was because of teams being inactive the SPARTANS HC was the most active team and the last week of games weren't played. It gives the point that It was acctually the Gm's Fault of the inactive and not telling there players that there is a game.

Just wanted to let you know.

-Perez
Perez
Perez

Back to top Go down

Post  tree 04.09.08 12:17

god can we cut the drama bullshit now and actually schedule some games?

at least when boyce was commish games were played...
tree
tree
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Tupac 04.09.08 14:02

Josh wrote:Tupac who cares, im running NADL, and im 13 not 10-12 im in Grade 8 i know a lot about making leagues i had my own on online sport games i have experiance.

You'll never run NADL ; and you can't appoint yourself of being an owner. Allen chooses who will run the league and it'll never be you ; youre as bad as carmelo so good choice Rolling Eyes
Tupac
Tupac

Back to top Go down

Post  Link 04.09.08 14:17

This is bullshit. IM not putting up with a stupid kid on a power trip (Gaustad) anymore. I'm sick of him talking down to everyone telling people not to mess with him and that we all need to be spoon-fed. The whole reason that Gaustad cried to Allen in the first place is because he wouldn't replay that obviously unfair game versus Chris' team. I'm not saying Chris was perfect but at least he was enthusiastic. At least games got played. Did Gaustad really have to throw a hissy fit and force Chris out publicly? Because it didn't do the league any fucking good did it? I'de be surprised if the season even continues and i'm done if Gaustad is anything more than a GM.

btw im a idiot
Link
Link
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 04.09.08 17:15

Link wrote:This is bullshit. IM not putting up with a stupid kid on a power trip (Gaustad) anymore. I'm sick of him talking down to everyone telling people not to mess with him and that we all need to be spoon-fed. The whole reason that Gaustad cried to Allen in the first place is because he wouldn't replay that obviously unfair game versus Chris' team. I'm not saying Chris was perfect but at least he was enthusiastic. At least games got played. Did Gaustad really have to throw a hissy fit and force Chris out publicly? Because it didn't do the league any fucking good did it? I'de be surprised if the season even continues and i'm done if Gaustad is anything more than a GM.
What the fuck did I ever do to you?

I'm probably older than you (and definitely more mature), but at least it's nice to see someone put together complete sentences on here. So, I applaud you for that.

But for nothing else. It wasn't "obviously unfair", my team played by the rules and HC didn't. I believe my players more than anybody else because they're people I know will tell the truth. That's why I drafted them. And there were plenty other complaints before that. Allen was going to get rid of Chris even before I told him about everything going on, so get the story straight before you spew bullshit.

I talk down to people that need to be talked down to. I never talked down to you, as I didn't think you were the one causing the trouble. It was a precautionary measure, and I'm sure Allen would have done the same thing.

And, it's not my fault if you don't play games when I give you more time to play them than Chris ever did. That wasn't spoon-feeding, I was giving you GM's more power. But, apparently, you don't want more power.

I'm sorry if you don't like me, Link. But, as the French say...

C'est dommage!
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

http://vfpixelworks.110mb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 04.09.08 17:16

why doesnt everyone grow the fuck up and move on

ffs
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  Habs 04.09.08 17:21

Link wrote:This is bullshit. IM not putting up with a stupid kid on a power trip (Gaustad) anymore. I'm sick of him talking down to everyone telling people not to mess with him and that we all need to be spoon-fed. The whole reason that Gaustad cried to Allen in the first place is because he wouldn't replay that obviously unfair game versus Chris' team. I'm not saying Chris was perfect but at least he was enthusiastic. At least games got played. Did Gaustad really have to throw a hissy fit and force Chris out publicly? Because it didn't do the league any fucking good did it? I'de be surprised if the season even continues and i'm done if Gaustad is anything more than a GM.

I do think taking away GM admin rights was a bit drastic, but in defense of Gaustad regarding what you wrote, he wasn't the only one that was involved in removing Chris. Allen already had an eye on him and I know several players had complained about him already. Gaustad got the Commisionner spot because Allen thought it was a good idea. If it turns out to be bad, Allen is still at the top and he can remove Gaustad just as easily as he did with Chris.
Habs
Habs

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 04.09.08 17:24

Habs wrote:

I do think taking away GM admin rights was a bit drastic, but in defense of Gaustad regarding what you wrote, he wasn't the only one that was involved in removing Chris. Allen already had an eye on him and I know several players had complained about him already. Gaustad got the Commisionner spot because Allen thought it was a good idea. If it turns out to be bad, Allen is still at the top and he can remove Gaustad just as easily as he did with Chris.
Only reason I took away GM admin rights was because somebody was editing posts and saying that NADL had yet another new commissioner.

I think it was Josh, but until I can be sure, only Commissioners have admin powers.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  M.Davison 04.09.08 22:09

i think only commisioners should have admins

dont trust children to do a adults job
M.Davison
M.Davison

Back to top Go down

Post  Link 05.09.08 5:29

Gaustad wrote:And, it's not my fault if you don't play games when I give you more time to play them than Chris ever did. That wasn't spoon-feeding, I was giving you GM's more power. But, apparently, you don't want more power.

Yea I forgot, its everyone elses fault. Never yours. Thats a good leader. Before you threw your immature hissy fit and cried to Allen, did you take into account that the league was going to shut down like this? That's on you.

I dont care what Chris and others did. I know he wasnt fit to run the league, but there are better and smarter ways to do things. You dont just come in and announce your arrival and start shitting all over people and expect them to respect you. You have no right to talk down to anyone. Who do you think you are? I've seen enough leagues ruined by arrogant pricks like you who just want to be in power. Lets see some fucking action. Pass on the reigns like you said you were going to do, play your varsity sport (were all impressed you run cross country) and lets get this going again.
Link
Link
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaustad 05.09.08 13:00

Link wrote:
Gaustad wrote:And, it's not my fault if you don't play games when I give you more time to play them than Chris ever did. That wasn't spoon-feeding, I was giving you GM's more power. But, apparently, you don't want more power.

Yea I forgot, its everyone elses fault. Never yours. Thats a good leader. Before you threw your immature hissy fit and cried to Allen, did you take into account that the league was going to shut down like this? That's on you.

I dont care what Chris and others did. I know he wasnt fit to run the league, but there are better and smarter ways to do things. You dont just come in and announce your arrival and start shitting all over people and expect them to respect you. You have no right to talk down to anyone. Who do you think you are? I've seen enough leagues ruined by arrogant pricks like you who just want to be in power. Lets see some fucking action. Pass on the reigns like you said you were going to do, play your varsity sport (were all impressed you run cross country) and lets get this going again.
I don't do CC. I did in middle school, but that's beside the point.

And, in case you can't read, I did "pass on the reigns". I have two new helpers, Getzlaf and camms.

I don't think taking over for an immature person who nobody liked as commissioner was arrogant.

And I don't expect respect. Well, as a GM and commissioner I do, but I knew people like you wouldn't. So it's cool. You don't need to respect me. You just need to listen to me and the other commissioners.

I don't want to "just be in power". I'm trying to help this league out, and that's why I hired new commissioners. I can't do all this by myself. I'm sorry if you're mad that it wasn't you.

Thread locked. Link, cool it. Because right now, by fighting this in public instead of by PM, guess who looks like the immature GM? Pas moi, mon ami.
Gaustad
Gaustad
GM
GM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2